Monday, June 14, 2010

Whoops!

Whoops has been over a month since I've posted! *Whoops*

Thanks to my good friend Chrissey who has just started a new blog, she has reminded me that blogging is all part of the journey and I really need to do it more regulary!
Chrissey has just started a new blog: http://missfitchrissey.blogspot.com/ go and check it out. She's amazing and I am extremely priveledged to be able to train with her and be part of her journey. More importantly, she's part of mine.
Follow her and leave a comment, offer your support! We all need it!

I've had a pretty good week this week. Haven't really been making any noticeable progress lately (well at least I can't see it), but this week I purchased a pair of size 8 jeans and a size 8 top........so something must be happening.
Also weighed in at 58.8kg yesterday which is the lowest I have been in years!

There is now 19 days left until our photoshoot and fingers crossed I might be able to drop a couple more kilos before then.

Was up at 5am and have already done my training, so it feels good to get it out of the way and know I have the rest of the day to do whatever I please!

Hopefully I'll be back more regularly ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back chick! ;)
    Whoo hoo for the size 8's!! It's not long to go til that photoshoot now... you will look amazing I just know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chick! I love ya xx
    19 days til the photoshoot, but only 6 sleeps til the Mini Kokoda ;-)

    ReplyDelete