Saturday, January 23, 2010

Progress Shots


Well................haven't posted for over a month! Whoops!  Have had sooooo much going on lately, what with Christmas and my 30th Birthday Party. Not that these are excuses for not making a lot of progress over the last month, but thats whats happened.

My new progress photos don't show much change (if any at all), but I have committed to taking monthly shots and will do so.

So here is my front on pic, first one is Dec and second one Jan




Then onto the back view


 

Side view




Biceps




Now here is a picture thats shows the difference of a few kgs, just to make me feel a bit better about how far I have come




So now that Christmas and my 30th Birthday are done and dusted I have no excuses not to find the time to exercise.
I did the stairs with Nicky yesterday and feel re-focused.

Promise to blog more regularly :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a wonderful comparison pic!! You've come a long way. When was that pic taken?

    Keep going lovey and you'll amaze yourself with what you are capable of.

    xox

    ReplyDelete