Monday, December 21, 2009

New progress shots

Well, it's a month since I started this blog, and I promised monthly progress photos, so here they are!
I started this blog on the 21st Nov at 61.9kg, by the 30th Nov I had somehow managed to get up to 62.3kg!!!! This morning, I have weighed in at 60.2kg. So over the month I have lost 2.1kg. I was hoping for the around the 3kg mark, but I am ok with 2.1kg, better than nothing and certainly better than gaining.
As far as the progress photos go, I can only notice the changes in my stomach, nothing else really. Which is a bummer!


So here are my front pics:



Here are the back view ones (only thing I can notice is my new LJ singlet tan!)






Here are my side ones:






And heres one of the guns, just for fun!





So reasonably happy with the first month, would have like more weight to come off and more noticeable changes in the pics, but I can't say I have been following my training program 100%. Lucky I have been doing a lot of renovations and landscaping and gardening around the house though.



Until next blog...............

4 comments:

  1. I can see the difference in your stomach that's for sure! But I also see a difference in your bum/thighs as well. :)
    Well done Lauren! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can most definitely see the difference!
    Your butt, thighs and stomach are smaller, but your boobs look bigger! lol

    Well done hun, looking great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the difference.. You have more space between your thighs in the butt shot and less "overhang" (excuse the crude term!) above your bathers bottoms.. The side shot you definately look leaner.. Well done on some great progress! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Saw that you started following so thought I'd check ya' out! Well done on the progress. I can see a difference for sure! Keep up the good work!
    have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete