Monday, July 5, 2010

Wow!

Well, it's done and dusted. The photoshoot was Saturday and what an AMAZING experience!

Weighed in at 55.6kg on Saturday morning which means I came in at goal weight for the shoot! Yay me! I wanted to weigh between 52-55kg and I did!!!

I'm extremely proud of myself, not because of my results, but mainly because this is the first time in a LONG time that I have actually set myself a challenge and finished it. Things are forever getting too hard and I give up. When I set myself this challenge I was skeptical that I would actually see it through to the end, but I did. AND as an added bonus I reached my goals :)

Dallas and Lindy were extremely welcoming to both Chrissey and I and made us feel right at home in their own home. I have never done anything like this before so I was super nervous when we first started. Had no idea how to stand, how to put my body, the look to put on my face, but Dallas and Craig were really helpful and demonstrated how I should stand and guided me through the whole thing. They were lovely and cracked jokes to make me laugh and feel relaxed.

I had a quite look at some pics, but WOW! What a fantastic photographer he is! It's amazing how good photos can look with the right equipment and the right people behind the lens.

I got a text from Dallas this afternoon saying that the photos were in the post, so I hope they arrive tomorrow! I can't wait to see them!

So massive thanks to Dallas, Lindy & Craig for making the whole process so much easier! Thanks to my beautiful trainer and friend Nicky who guided me on how to get in the best shape I have ever been in and lastly, but not least, my beautiful friend Chrissey. It was awesome to have someone to share this experience with.

So here's to the next chapter! Getting my legs leaner!!!!

I'll leave you with a photo ;)

4 comments:

  1. A W E A O M E ! ! :-)

    I knew you could do it, and would find your true inner strength and self.

    You're a beautiful woman with so much to give- don't ever sell yourself short.

    Love,

    Me oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING girl! This is not even one of the 'professional' shots and look at how beautiful you are. Congratulations to you for everything you have done. It is most definately a challenge, and takes hard work to change your lifestyle the way you did! I am so proud of you and how far you have come since I met you 2 years ago. You have accomplised many things in your life and we know there may be a big suprise still to come. I have my fingers crossed for you because I think you are a beautiful person with so much to offer. You are a great role model to many women out there who doubt themselves. You have shown that with consistency, discipline, hard work, and hanging in there when the going gets tough that YOU CAN DO IT! You deserve all your success babe so take this time to be proud of yourself and really see what an incredible woman you are! Love always, Nicky
    www.nickyjankovic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, WOW you look so good babe! I can't wait to see some more pics. Well done for all the hard work you have done. You look so healthy and vibrant. I am so proud of you. Massive hugs, Stav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, hon. What a great reward for all your hard work. :) Bask in all those compliments, cos you so deserve them! x

    ReplyDelete