Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday - weigh in day

Lost 1kg last week - yay! It's amazing how those stupid scales control your mood isn't it? I have made one positive step though, and that is moving the scales from my ensuite into the main bathroom so I can weigh once a week only. It's going to be tough, but I have to make myself do it!

Training is going ok, not doing nearly as much as I should be and I have decided to sit down today for 10 mins and plan my week of training. Rather than just walking into my gym and saying to myself "mmmmm, what body part shall I work today?". If I have something in front of me and know what I am meant to be doing I am more likely to stick to it. So thats the goal this week, get 6 training sessions in. Should be easy! I'm on holidays!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! :) I am terrible with weighing every day, I sneek peeks all the time.

    Good luck with the training this week! You'll kick arse, I am sure of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great move with the scales Lauren. Mine are in the ensuite which is R's bathroom (I have the main bathroom). Congrats on the loss too.

    ReplyDelete