Sunday, November 22, 2009

New blog, new start

Well, have started a fresh new blog to go with my fresh new start (AGAIN!)
Have taken (once again) my "before pics", well they're not really before pics, they're kind of just "now" pics.
I was going quite well with my weight and toning, before I went on holidays! Left for my holidays at 60kg and was hoping that I would come back under 60kg cause of all the walking and exercise I would be doing - WRONG!
Came back at 61.9kg...........eeeekkkk! So I really need some help. Prior before going on holidays I decided to contact an old trainer that I had been seeing for bootcamps, Nicky Jankovic. She really knows her stuff and can get my butt into gear.
So she is designing me an at home program and nutrition program. I was meant to see her for a session on Thursday but she's been hit pretty bad with the flu (get well Nic xx), but that doesn't need to be a reason that I can't start on my own does it?
So here we are. I've attached my new pics (ew, cringe) and my measurements today are as follows:
Chest: 85cm
Waist: 79cm (at bellybutton)
Hips: 99cm (at widest part)
Thigh R: 56cm (25cm above knee)
Bicep R: 30cm (13cm above elbow joint)
So basically I will use this blog to record my daily food/exercise/feelings/thoughts/etc and hope that it keeps me accountable.
Please leave your comments to push me through :-)























6 comments:

  1. Hey Hun! You still look great! I understand where you want to go, and am here for you anytime :-)
    I am facing a couple of solo weeks too over Christmas- want to get together to workout if you are still here? Maybe we could do some group sessions with Nic?
    16 weeks til Showtime.... I'm getting a little petrified now thinking I'm not going to be ready! Eek!

    I have a plan for getting through the festive season- fruit & vegies from the F&V shop, nuts etc from the health food shop and meat from the butchers. I'm hoping that this will prevent me having to go to the supermarket most of the time unless absolutely necessary, thus preventing any temptations with all of the crap food they haul out over the festive season.

    You look great, and the three of us will smash it over Christmas! :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a couple of weeks off over Christmas so would love to meet up. I'm off from 19th Dec and go back on 4th Jan. When are you off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren!
    Great to see you in bloggyland! You do look great already but as Chrissey said, I also understand the kind of changes you want to make. I notice from the pics that you probably need to do some posture work. Try to stand so that your ear, shoulder, hip and heel are in line. It feels so un natural at first but if you get this right you'll be starting on a stong foundation and are less likely to injure yourself.

    I wish I was up there with you guys so we could play!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I finish on the 11th Dec, and have approx a month off :-) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog Lauren.... you will achieve your goals... good on you for putting yourself out there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren, welcome back to Blogland!
    Good luck with your quest and I'll be checking in on you all the time to see how you're going! :)

    ReplyDelete