Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday (week 1)

Food

B: 2 x weetbix with skim milk + 1 tsp equal sugar
1 x coffee with skim milk + 1 tsp equal sugar

S: Yoghurt
Bunch of grapes
Mixed nuts

L: Salmon salad (lettuce/tomato/cucumber/beetroot/corn kernels/snow pea sprouts)

S: Slim Metabolism Protein Bar
Mixed nuts

D: Chicken breast with tinned tomatoes and light mozzarella cheese (Ben's version of Chicken Parmigarma) with mushroom pasta side dish

Exercise
Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
2 x sets of 12 reps
Shoulder DB press
Side Lateral DB raise
Front Lateral DB raise
Incline DB chest press
Incline DB chest flye
Push ups
Overhead tricep press
Tricep kickbacks
Dips

Up'd the weight today to 4kg and it hurt, so thats good. I'll stick at this weight for a little while.

Feeling really really grumpy today. Had to force myself to exercise and now all I want to do is veg on the couch with a block of chocolate. Lucky I don't have any in the house! Don't even want to clean the kitchen after dinner! Grrrrr, cranky cranky cranky!

2 comments:

  1. hope you're feeling better today lauren! :) I know how you feel - I had the crappest day yesterday and wanted to binge out something chronic.
    Good job on that workout though, but you're feeling it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good grumpy bum!

    I just looked at your posts and saw the word haloumi...

    so now I have to go get some!

    :)

    ReplyDelete